Model ADM 215 Remote Alarm Delay Option with Audible and Visual Alarm Indication.
Model ADM 215 Product Information.
- User programmable setup.
- Compatible with our monitor/alarm systems and cryogenic backup injection systems.
- Rechargeable battery backup included.
- SPDT relay output included.
- Flashing LED/audible alarm indicates transient alarm occurrence.
- User programmable delay and mute periods.
- Tool-less spring-loaded connectors.
- Relay output can be wired to our optional AD-2000/AD-2001 automatic telephone dialers.
If you use our monitor/alarm systems or our
monitor/backup injection systems with laboratory
refrigerators, freezers, walk-in coolers or industrial
manufacturing equipment then the relay output portion of these
systems can be connected to our Model ADM 215 to help
eliminate "nuisance alarm" notification.
The Model ADM 215 enables you to set a desired time period
"before" an alarm notification is actually sent. This
eliminates the impact of transitory conditions that otherwise
result in an alarm notification being sent (like brief power
interruptions or the loading and unloading of materials from
refrigerators, freezers, walk-in coolers, and more).
The unit is equipped with a rechargeable battery backup
system, an SPDT relay output, and operates in the alarm state
until the user resets it. A flashing LED and audible alarm
indicates a transient alarm condition exists.
The Model ADM 215 remote alarm delay module is a valuable
accessory that can be purchased for use with our remote
freezer, refrigerator and walk-in cooler temperature and
humidity monitor/alarm systems, nitrogen dewar
temperature/level detectors, and C02 and LN2 monitor/backup
injection systems that incorporate a relay output for its
Your System Now!