Monitors & Loggers for
Industrial and Commercial Compliance Applications.
Since 1976, Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading manufacturer of remote wired/Wi-Fi refrigerator temperature monitoring, logging and alarm notification systems used by research laboratories, hospitals, blood banks, restaurants and OEMs who must meet FDA, JCAHO, VFC, AABB, CAP and State Board of Pharmacy regulatory standards. But that's not all.
Stand-alone" remote Wi-Fi monitoring
modules integrated into Ethernet network "AMS" logger/alarm.
Because our monitoring modules and specialty products operate with many sensor combinations (and can be remotely networked), they're ideal for any application where real-time monitoring, alarm notification and data logging are required to meet environmental or process compliance guidelines and to conduct SPC.
1. Temperature compliance monitoring of refrigerators, freezers, walk in coolers, and cold rooms used in labs, hospitals, blood banks, pharmacies and restaurants for storing drugs, vaccines, pharmaceuticals and food.
2. Temperature and humidity monitoring/logging of greenhouses and test/stability chambers.
3. Monitoring of industrial manufacturing processes for quality assurance and SPC.
4. Non-invasive lab temperature verification of packaged blood/plasma.
5. Extended freezer operation during cooling system failures using our LN2 or C02 alarm/backup cryo injection system.
Click here to learn more about how we can solve your monitoring and compliance needs, or CALL US at 603-749-9424 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
NOTE: Government CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) code: 0H2P8.
NAICS codes: 334513 and 334519.
Hampshire Controls Corporation
1 Grove Street,
Dover, NH 03821-0516
(Toll Free - US/Canada) 866-496-9424