Monitors, Loggers and Alarm Systems for
Medical, Food Safety and Industrial Applications.
Stand-alone" remote monitoring/alarm
modules integrated into our
Ethernet network "AMS" logger high/low alarm notification system.
Since 1976, Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading manufacturer of remote refrigerator, freezer and walk-in cooler temperature monitors, loggers and alarm notification systems. They are used by OEMs, laboratories, clinics, hospitals, blood banks, manufacturing companies and pharmaceutical companies to meet FDA, JCAHO, VFC, AABB, CAP & State Board of Pharmacy regulatory standards.
Our systems handle temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or flow data using remote and/or wired connections and can be integrated into our PC-based Ethernet data logger alarm notification system (Model T Sentry "AMS').
Our systems are ideal for single-sensor temperature monitoring, logging and alarm applications as well as applications involving the monitoring, logging and alarm indication of multiple environmental variables at different locations. Our data logging systems also help with manufacturing process SPC.
1. Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Research Labs: Temperature compliance monitoring and logging of refrigerators, freezers, and cold rooms in hospitals and operating rooms where vaccines, blood, blood plasma, biologics, and medications are stored and used.
2. Blood Banks: Remote refrigerator temperature monitoring of blood and blood plasma and non-invasive temperature checking equipment for packaged biologics.
3. Restaurants, Supermarkets, Convenience Stores: Temperature monitoring of coolers and refrigerators to ensure Federal and State cold storage guidelines are met.
4. Manufacturing Optimization: Our remote integrated monitoring, logging and alarm notification systems conform to any manufacturing process to enable SPC to maximize throughput and yield.
5. Cold Storage Backup Protection: We offer extended ultra-cold freezer operational protection with our freezer LN2 or C02 backup injection systems.
Learn more about how we can solve your monitoring and compliance needs, or CALL US at 603-749-9424 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
NOTE: Government CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) code: 0H2P8.
NAICS codes: 334513 and 334519.