Remote Monitors, Loggers and Alarm Systems for
Medical, Food Safety, Industrial, and Commercial Applications.
Stand-alone" remote monitoring/alarm
modules integrated into our
Ethernet network "AMS" logger high/low alarm notification system.
Since 1976, Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading manufacturer of remote refrigerator, freezer and walk-in cooler temperature monitors, loggers and alarm notification systems used by OEMs, laboratories, clinics, hospitals, blood banks, pharmaceutical companies to meet FDA, JCAHO, VFC, AABB, CAP & State Board of Pharmacy regulatory standards.
Our remote monitoring systems transmit data via wireless and/or wired connections and utilize different sensor types and quantities. They also integrate into our remote PC-based Ethernet data logger alarm notification system (Model T Sentry "AMS').
Our systems are ideal for any application; from a single-sensor temperature monitoring to remote monitoring, logging and alarm indication involving many environmental variables and also manufacturing process SPC.
1. Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Research Labs: Temperature compliance monitoring and logging of refrigerators, freezers, and cold rooms in hospitals and operating rooms where vaccines, blood, plasma, biologics, and medications are both stored and used.
2. Blood Banks: Remote refrigerator temperature monitoring of blood and blood plasma and non-invasive temperature checking equipment for packaged biologics.
3. Restaurants, Supermarkets, Convenience Stores: Temperature monitoring of coolers and refrigerators to help ensure Federal and State guidelines for proper cold storage conditions are met.
4. Manufacturing Optimization: Our remote integrated monitoring, logging and alarm notification systems conform to any manufacturing process to enable SPC to maximize throughput and yield.
5. Cold Storage Backup Protection: We offer extended ultra-cold freezer operational protection with our freezer LN2 or C02 backup injection systems.
Learn more about how we can solve your monitoring and compliance needs, or CALL US at 603-749-9424 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
NOTE: Government CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) code: 0H2P8.
NAICS codes: 334513 and 334519.