For more than 40 years Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading U.S. manufacturer of "stand-alone" continuous temperature and humidity alarms, monitors and data loggers for lab and commercial-grade refrigerators, freezers and walk-in coolers. Our products serve many applications where temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or flow must be maintained, verified and certified. Additionally, all of our wireless and wired alarm/monitoring products can be integrated into our wireless "Alert Monitoring System" data logger - along with your own data management software.
Primary Alarm, Monitoring and Data Logging Applications:
1. Hospital/blood bank blood and plasma freezer/refrigerator storage.
2. Freezer vaccine storage.
3. Human milk bank refrigerated storage.
4. Laboratory cold chain storage with temperature alarm notification and condition verification (to CAP and JACO standards).
5. Food processing cold chain storage and transportation.
6. Environmental monitoring of server rooms (data centers) and large buildings.
System features and options include; wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired operation, single or multiple sensors, variable sensor types, variable sensing ranges, hi-low condition variance indication, door ajar indication, battery back-up operation, auto-dial alarm notification (via email, SMS, and/or phone) and audible/visual alarms.
Hampshire Controls Corp. products are proudly "Made in the USA" (CAGE CODE: 0H2P8, NAICS CODES: 334513, 334519). Our phone-based expert technical support is always available to all our customers, distributors and OEM's.
FOR APPLICATIONS ASSISTANCE, CALL US AT:
866-496-9424 (USA/Canada), or 603-749-9424
Hampshire Controls Corporation
1 Grove Street,
Dover, NH 03821-0516
(Call Toll Free in the US and Canada) 866-496-9424 - (Worldwide) 603-749-9424