Monitors, Loggers and Alarm Systems for
Industrial and Commercial Compliance.
Stand-alone" remote Wi-Fi monitoring
modules integrated into our
Ethernet network "AMS" logger high/low alarm notification system.
Since 1976, Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading manufacturer of remote WiFi (and wired) refrigerator/freezer temperature monitors, loggers and high/low alarm systems used by OEMs, research labs, hospitals, blood banks, pharmaceutical companies and restaurants to meet FDA, JCAHO, VFC, AABB, CAP and State Board of Pharmacy regulatory standards.
Our monitoring modules are easily configured to transmit data via wireless and/or wired connections as well as using differant sensor types and quantities. Better yet, they also integrate into our remote PC-based Ethernet data logging system (Model "AMS').
As a result, our systems are ideal for any application - from a single-sensor monitoring system to a remote monitoring logger/alarm system that monitors many environmental variables and enables SPC of industrial processes.
1. Temperature compliance monitoring of refrigerators, freezers, walk in coolers, and cold rooms in labs, hospitals, blood banks, pharmacies and restaurants for storing drugs, vaccines, DNA, blood plasma, pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and food.
2. Temperature and humidity monitoring/logging of greenhouses and test/stability chambers.
3. Monitoring of industrial manufacturing processes for quality assurance and SPC.
4. Non-invasive lab temperature verification of packaged blood/plasma.
5. Extended freezer temperature cold storage during system machanical failure using our LN2 or C02 alarm/backup cryo injection system.
Click here to learn more about how we can solve your monitoring and compliance needs, or CALL US at 603-749-9424 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
NOTE: Government CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) code: 0H2P8.
NAICS codes: 334513 and 334519.