Since 1976, Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading "made in the U.S.A." manufacturer of temperature monitoring and remote logging systems used in medical, biopharma, blood bank, food storage and industrial manufacturing applications. Our systems can be configured to monitor and log temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or air flow. Check out our news page to see some of our recent user applications.
Hampshire Controls WiFi environmental
into our "AMS"
Our base environmental monitoring systems (the Model T140 and the multi-probe MPS Series) are "stand-alone" units that incorporate alarm notification. In addition, these units can be integrated into our "AMS" PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system (via remote WiFi AND wired connection) for a complete solution to statistical process control.
Some Product Applications:
1. Temperature monitoring/logging of hospital and blood bank refrigerators.
2. Temperature verification of packaged blood/plasma (Model Temp Check TC12).
3. Freezer coolant failure detection with LN2 or C02 backup injection.
4. Laboratory refrigerator/freezer monitoring per CAP and JACO standards.
5. Environmental process monitoring/logging of server rooms and buildings.
6. Multi-sensor, WiFi monitoring/logging of temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or air flow for manufacturing SPC.
Notable process system capabilities: Variable hi-low alarm indication, door ajar indication (fridges, freezers & coolers), battery back-up operation, audible/visual alarms, alarm delay capability, auto-dial alarm notification (via email, SMS and/or phone), combo WiFi/wired data transmission operation and AMS data logger/alarm integration.
NOTE: Government CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) code: 0H2P8
NAICS codes: 334513 and 334519.
For assistance, call us (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST) at:
866-496-9424 (USA/Canada), or 603-749-9424
Hampshire Controls Corporation
1 Grove Street,
Dover, NH 03821-0516
(Call Toll Free in the US and Canada) 866-496-9424 - (Worldwide) 603-749-9424