Remote, PC-Based Ethernet Process/Environmental
Monitor Data Logger and Alarm Notification System.
Model AMS (Alert Monitoring System):
- Compatible with environmental modules MPS Series, MPS HT Series, T 140 Series, T 140-200 Series, TT 150 (battery-powered) and TT 250 (battery-powered).
- PC-based software for the continuous monitoring, alarm notification and logging of sensor data (any combination of temperature, humidity, voltage, pressure, air flow, etc.).
- Link to a "known portable" and "approved" cloud data storage SaaS vendor.
- Virtually-unlimited sensor probe input types (both wired and wireless).
- Sensor data modules interface via remote wireless and/or wired connections.
- SQL server compatibility enables customized SQL report generation and compatibility with "off-the-shelf" programs.
- Multi-user access capability and wireless remote network integration.
- Data sampling rate is user-configurable to once a minute.
- Compatible with third-party backup tools.
- Built-in network notification client.
- Extensive programmable functions.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Available for 21 CFR Part II FDA compliance.
- Enables you to meet American Pharma safety compliance guidelines (FDA, JCAHO, VFC, AABB and State Board of Pharmacy).
Model AMS System Overview:
The Model AMS (Alert Monitoring System) is a SQL-based wireless PC-based monitor, logger and alarm condition notification system for remote continuous monitoring, alarm indication and documentation necessary in a variety of laboratory, medical, industrial and commercial applications. The system collects various types of sensor data by using integrated Hampshire Controls monitoring modules. These units are integrated via WiFi and/or wired connections.
The Model AMS data logger/alarm notification system comes with standard operating and analysis software. However, other SQL-based data analysis software can be used. As for network data storage, we DO NOT require you to use proprietary cloud-based data reporting software at an additional charge. This "up-sell approach" may cause data-portability issues and add cost. Instead, we enable you to select one of the many SaaS cloud data storage solutions available - including one you may already be using.
The Model AMS is ideal to help you meet Federal and State compliance guidelines - for cold storage applications in research laboratories, hospitals, blood banks and restaurant food storage. In addition, the system is ideal for facilities and server room monitoring and manufacturing process monitoring (along with SPC). This system has been engineered for use in literally ANY application where continuous remote monitoring, documentation and alarm indication of sensor data are required.
Model AMS Product Documentation:
AMS 'Alert Monitoring System' Standard Operating Manual
Warrany, Shipping and Return Info
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE