'Alert Monitoring System' Wi-Fi Data Logger: Product Information
- PC-based software for continuous monitoring, data-logging, recording, and analysis for laboratory and process control applications.
- SQL server compatibility enables customized SQL report generation - compatible with "off-the-shelf" programs and wireless remote operation.
- Compatible with other Hampshire Controls products.
- Virtually-unlimited inputs for the continuous process monitoring and data logging of temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage, flow - and other conditions.
- Multiple user access capability and wireless network integration.
- Data sampling rate user-configurable, down to once a minute.
- Compatible with third-party backup tools.
- Built-in network notification client.
- Data inputs can be BOTH wired AND wireless.
- Comprehensive programmable functions.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Available for 21 CFR Part II FDA compliance.
CUSTOM ORDER - PLEASE CONSULT FACTORY
Enable "Wireless" Documentation / Analysis of Temperature,
Humidity, Pressure, Voltage and/or Flow Parameters.
View/Download Power Point Presentation of System
The "Alert Monitoring System" is a SQL-based wireless data logger that can be integrated into your existing computer network for seamless data logging. It also interfaces with all recent Hampshire Controls Corp. alarm/monitoring products.
This is the ideal system for applications involving medical product "cold-chain" storage, hospital/laboratory refrigeration, bio-medical research, server rooms/data centers, food processing and transportation, and many other "condition-sensitive" applications.
'Alert Monitoring System' Data Logger Ordering Info:
'Alert Monitoring System' - Data Logger Manual
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE