Model T-Sentry 140: Single Sensor NIST Temperature Monitor with Logger Option.
T-Sentry 140 Product Information.
- Single temperature sensor.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensor and system.
- NIST certificate provided.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Adjustable high/low alert condition settings and alarm delay period..
- Selectable alarm mute period..
- Standard operating configuration (-100°C to +100°C).
- Optional Email notification of out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Optional Ethernet integration into Model AMS monitoring, logging and alert condition notification system.
The T Sentry Model 140 is a stand-alone
continuous monitoring single-probe NIST traceable temperature
monitoring system with built-in alert status notification and
optional network logging. It is widely used within lab grade
refrigerators, freezers, and walk-in coolers - wherever
material storage temperatures must be maintained within a
continuously tight range.
The T Sentry Model 140 includes user-settable high/low
temperature alert status indication thresholds, audible/visual
alarms (via beeper and LEDs), programmable alert condition
mute and "chirp" periods and a UL-listed plug-in power supply.
In addition, by selecting a different probe type and
temperature range the unit can be used for high temperature
monitoring applications (e.g., within ovens, batch ovens,
heating chambers and other thermal processing manufacturing
Additional features include audible alert condition muting (with user-selectable periods up to 32 minutes), optional relay contacts (for indicating temperature alert and/or power failure conditions). and an optional triggered auto dialing alert condition notification system. The entire system is intuitive and easily programmed. View the video below to see for yourself.
NOTE 1: A NIST certificate of calibration/traceability is provided with each shipped system. We also can conduct yearly/annual NIST calibration of your system if you cannot do so yourself.
NOTE 2: The T 140 system can be used in "stand-alone" mode and can be optionally integrated into our AMS PC-based Ethernet network data logger. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring to high level Ethernet network data logging and alert condition notification for compliance documentation and/or for SPC capability.
Video Above: Setting up the Model T-Sentry140
- Power supply: 120V-200 VAC universal switching..
- Bakelite case that is 5" wide x 4.25" high x 1.75" deep
(wall mounts with Velcro or set on bottom edge). All wires
exit through side.
- Standard sensors 100 ohm RTD in 4.0-inch or a 2.0-inch stainless steel sheath with 10-feet of lead wire.
- Temperature range -100 to +100°C (designated as a Model T 140-100).
- Temperature accuracy +/-1°C standard.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with
Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Use of 9-volt battery backup (see option "B").
- Custom temperature sensors/ranges (see option "F").
- Temperature resolution 0.1°C (see option "H").
- Temperature accuracy +/- 0.2°C (see option "H").
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- SPDT alarm contact output with adjustable relay delay period.
- 4-20 mA output.
- 10mV per degree voltage output.
- RS-485 or RS-232 output.
- Passcode-protected set points.
- Switch input.
- Wall mounting bracket.
- Large panel for mounting in cabinet.
- Wi-Fi operation (with AMS Ethernet output logger option).