Model T-Sentry 140: Single Sensor, NIST Temperature Monitor with Alarm and Optional Data Logger Integration.
T-Sentry 140 Product Information.
- Single temperature sensor.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- NIST certificate provided.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Adjustable high/low alarm settings and alarm delay period..
- Selectable alarm mute period..
- Standard operating configuration (-100°C to +100°C).
- Optional Email notification of alarm conditions.
- Optional Ethernet integration into Model AMS monitoring, logging and alarm status notification system.
The T Sentry Model 140 is a stand-alone
continuous single-probe NIST calibrated/traceable temperature
monitor/alarm system with alarm status notification system. It
is widely used within refrigerators, freezers and walk-in
coolers - wherever material storage temperatures must be
maintained within a continuously tight range.
The T Sentry Model 140 includes user-settable high/low
temperature alarm indication thresholds, audible/visual alarms
(via beeper and LEDs), programmable alarm mute and "chirp"
periods and a UL-listed plug-in power supply. In addition, by
selecting a different probe type and temperature range the
unit can also be used for high temperature monitoring
applications (e.g., within ovens, batch ovens, heating
chambers and other thermal processing manufacturing
Additional features include audible alarm muting (for user-selectable periods up to 32 minutes), optional relay contacts (for indicating temperature and/or power failure conditions). and an optional alarm triggered auto dialing notification system. The system is intuitive and easily programmed for any application. view the video below ).
NOTE 1: A NIST certificate of calibration/traceability is provided with each shipped system. We also can conduct yearly NIST calibration of your system if you cannot do so yourself.
NOTE 2: The T 140 system can be used in "stand-alone" mode and can be optionally integrated into our AMS PC-based Ethernet network data logger. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring/alarm indication to high level Ethernet network data logging for compliance documentation and/or for SPC capability.
Video: Setting up the Model T-Sentry140
- Power supply: 120V-200 VAC universal switching..
- Case is black Bakelite, 5" wide x 4.25" height x 1.75"
deep (wall mount with Velcro or set on bottom edge). All
wires exit through side.
- Standard sensors 100 ohm RTD in 4.0-inch or a 2.0-inch stainless steel sheath with 10-feet of lead wire.
- Temperature range -100 to +100°C (designate as a Model T 140-100).
- Temperature accuracy +/-1°C standard.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with
Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Use of 9-volt battery backup (see option "B").
- Custom temperature sensors/ranges (see option "F").
- Temperature resolution 0.1°C (see option "H").
- Temperature accuracy +/- 0.2°C (see option "H").
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- SPDT alarm contact output with adjustable relay delay period.
- 4-20 mA output.
- 10mV per degree voltage output.
- RS-485 or RS-232 output.
- Passcode-protected set points.
- Switch input.
- Wall mounting bracket.
- Large panel for mounting in cabinet.
- Wi-Fi operation (with Ethernet output option).