Model T-Sentry 140 Single Sensor, Temperature Monitor/Alarm System with Optional Ethernet Data Logger and Alarm Integration.
T-Sentry 140 Product Information.
- Single temperature sensor.
- Easy to read LCD display..
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Adjustable high/low alarm settings and alarm delay period..
- Selectable alarm mute period..
- Standard operating configuration (-100°C to +100°C).
- Optional Email notification of alarm conditions.
- Optional Ethernet integration into Model AMS monitoring, logging and alarm notification system.
The T Sentry Model 140 is a stand-alone
single-probe continuous temperature monitoring/alarm
notification system widely used within refrigerators, freezers
and walk-in coolers - wherever material storage temperatures
must be maintained within a continuously tight range. By
selecting a different probe type/temperature range the system
can also be used for high temperature monitoring applications
(e.g., within ovens, heating chambers and other manufacturing
The T Sentry Model 140 includes user-settable high/low
temperature thresholds, audible/visual alarms (via beeper and
LEDs), programmable alarm mute and "chirp" periods and a
UL-listed plug-in power supply. Additional features include
alarm muting (for user-selectable periods up to 32 minutes),
optional relay contacts (for indicating temperature and/or
power failure conditions). and an optional alarm auto dialing
system. The system is intuitive and easily programmed for any
application (see video below).
NOTE 1: MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode and have been designed to be optionally integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based, Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring/alarm indication to high level Ethernet network data logging for documenting compliance and/or SPC capability.
Video: Setting up the Model T-Sentry140
- Power supply: 120V-200 VAC universal switching..
- Case is black Bakelite, 5" wide x 4.25" height x 1.75"
deep (wall mount with Velcro or set on bottom edge). All
wires exit through side.
- Standard sensors 100 ohm RTD in 4.0-inch or a 2.0-inch stainless steel sheath with 10-feet of lead wire.
- Temperature range -100 to +100°C (designate as a Model T 140-100).
- Temperature accuracy +/-1°C standard.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with
Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Use of 9-volt battery backup (see option "B").
- Custom temperature sensors/ranges (see option "F").
- Temperature resolution 0.1°C (see option "H").
- Temperature accuracy +/- 0.2°C (see option "H").
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- SPDT alarm contact output with adjustable relay delay period.
- 4-20 mA output.
- 10mV per degree voltage output.
- RS-485 or RS-232 output.
- Passcode-protected set points.
- Switch input.
- Wall mounting bracket.
- Large panel for mounting in cabinet.
- Wi-Fi operation (with Ethernet output option).