Real-Time Remote Monitors, Loggers and Alarms for
Industrial and Commercial Compliance.
Since 1976, Hampshire Controls Corp. has been a leading manufacturer of remote refrigerator temperature monitoring, data logging and alarm notification systems used by research laboratories, hospitals, blood banks, restaurants and OEMs who need to meet FDA, JCAHO, VFC, AABB, CAP and/or State Board of Pharmacy regulatory standards. But that's not all.
Because our products work with many combinations of sensors and can be remotely networked, they're ideal for any application where real-time monitoring, alarm notification and data logging are necessary to meet process compliance guidelines and for conducting SPC.
Hampshire Controls "stand-alone" remote wifi monitoring
modules integrated into our remote networked "AMS" logger/alarm.
1. Temperature monitoring, alarm indication and logging of fridges, freezers, walk in coolers, freezers and cold rooms in labs, hospitals, blood banks, pharmacies and restaurants for safely storing drugs, vaccines, biogenic materials and food.
2. Test and stability chamber temperature/humidity monitoring and logging.
3. Monitoring of industrial manufacturing processes for quality assurance and SPC.
4. Temperature verification of packaged blood/plasma.
5. Extending freezer operation during a cooling system failure using our LN2 or C02 alarm/backup cryo injection system.
Click here to learn more about how our products can solve your monitoring and compliance needs. You can also call us at; 603-749-9424 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (eastern standard time).
NOTE: Government CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) code: 0H2P8
NAICS codes: 334513 and 334519.
Hampshire Controls Corporation
1 Grove Street,
Dover, NH 03821-0516
(Call Toll Free in the US and Canada) 866-496-9424 - (Worldwide) 603-749-9424