Model MPS HT Series: Temperature and Humidity Monitor/Alarm with Data Logger Integration Option.
MPS HT Series Product Information.
- Easy-to-read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low sensor alarm status thresholds.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay periods.
- Alert condition/relay test feature.
- Built-in battery backup.
- System SPDT relay output.
- Retrievable min/max memory on display.
- E-mail notification of any sensor alert status condition.
- Optional integration into Model AMS Ethernet logging and alert status notification system.
MPS HT Series systems incorporate multi-sensor inputs with a minimum of 2 sensors and a maximum of 4 (using at least 1-temperature sensor and 1-humidity sensor). They are typically used wherever room temperature and humidity must be monitored continuously and sensor alert notifications must be provided for out-of-tolerance conditions. They are most often used by medical research labs and pharma/biopharma vaccine and drug development labs.
Standard temperature sensor range is between -100°C and +100° C. with a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C. and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. Note that other temperature sensors types/ranges can be specified. Standard humidity sensors operate within a range of 5-95 % (non condensing), have an accuracy of +/-4%, have a repeatability of +/-1% and operate within a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C. And once again, different humidity sensors can be specified for your application.
NOTE 1: MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or optionally configured to be integrated into our AMS PC-based, Ethernet data logger and alarm status notification system. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring and alert status indication to high level Ethernet network data logging for compliance documentation and/or SPC capability.
- Basic and applied medical laboratory research.
- Vaccine and drug development.
- Within C02 Incubators.
- Within stability test chambers.
- Seed germination and plant growth test chambers.
- Food storage cold rooms.
- Buildings and server rooms (facilities management).
Available Standard Options:
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- 4-20 mA output.
- Voltage output.
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
Purchase Your System Now!