MPS HT Series: NIST Temperature/Humidity Monitor/Alarm and Data Logger Option.
MPS HT Series Product Information.
- Easy-to-read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- NIST certificate can be provided.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low sensor alarm status thresholds.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay periods.
- Alert condition/relay test feature.
- Built-in battery backup.
- System SPDT relay output.
- Retrievable min/max memory on display.
- E-mail notification of any sensor alert status condition.
- Optional integration into Model AMS Ethernet logging and alert status notification system.
MPS HT Series is a NIST calibrated and traceable system that can be configured with a minimum of 2 sensors and a maximum of 4 (using at least 1-temperature sensor and 1-humidity sensor). The system is typically used wherever room temperature and humidity must be monitored continuously, accurately and with traceability. Thy are most often used by basic research labs and pharma/biopharma vaccine and drug/vaccine development labs.
Standard temperature sensor range is between -100°C and +100° C. with a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C. and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. Note that other temperature sensors types/ranges can be specified. Standard humidity sensors operate within a range of 5-95 % (non condensing), have an accuracy of +/-4%, have a repeatability of +/-1% and within a standard temperature range of -25°C to +85°C. And once again, different humidity sensors can be specified for your application.
NOTE 1: An optional NIST certificate of calibration/traceability can be provided with each shipped system. We also offer a yearly NIST calibration service for your system if you conduct do one yourself.
NOTE 2: MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or optionally configured to be integrated into our AMS PC-based, Ethernet data logger and alarm status notification system. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring and alert status indication to high level Ethernet network data logging for further compliance documentation and/or SPC capability.
- Basic and applied medical laboratory research.
- Vaccine and drug development.
- Within C02 Incubators.
- Within stability test chambers.
- within seed germination and plant growth test chambers.
- In food storage cold rooms.
- Within buildings/server rooms (facilities management).
Available Standard Options:
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- 4-20 mA output.
- Voltage output.
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
Purchase Your System Now!