Temperature & Humidity Monitor/Alarm with
Ethernet Data Logger Integration.
MPS HT Series:
- Easy-to-read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay periods.
- Alarm/relay test feature.
- Built-in battery backup.
- System SPDT relay output.
- Retrievable min/max memory on display.
- E-mail notification of any alarm condition.
- Temperature sensor (1 minimum):
Standard range is
-100°C to +100°C
(-148°F to +212°F).
Full-scale resolution and accuracy is
0.1°, +/- 1%.
Readout: User selectable (°C or °F).
- Humidity sensor (1 minimum):
Standard range is 5-95% (non-condensing).
Accuracy and repeatability is
+/-4% and +/-1%.
Operating temperature range is
-25°C to +85°C.
- Can be integrated into Model AMS Ethernet data logger and alarm notification system.
The MPS HT Series are 2, 3 or 4 probe systems used in any application wherever temperature and humidity must be continuously monitored in real-time. The MPS HT Series can handle a minimum of 2 probes and a maximum of 4 (with at least 1-temperature probe and 1-humidity probe).
Standard sensor temperature range is between -100°C and +100° C. with a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C. and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. (other temperature sensors can be specified). The standard humidity sensor probe operates in an atmospheric range of 5-95 % (non condensing) with an accuracy of +/-4% and a repeatability of +/-1% within a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C (once again, other humidity sensors can be selected for use).
NOTE: MPS HT systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode AND/OR be integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system. This allows you to choose (at any time) between basic "real-time" monitoring or network data collection and analysis capability. The latter mode enables you to meet Federal and State safety compliance guidelines and to carry out statistical process control.
• C02 incubators.
• Operating rooms.
• Biopharmaceutical and stability test chambers.
• Seed germination and plant growth testing.
• Protein crystal growth.
• Server rooms.
• Food storage cool/cold rooms.
• For buildings and server rooms (facilities management).
• Auto Dialer (dials to a telephone/pager and provides alarm notifications at a user-set alarm level).
• 4-20 mA output.
• Voltage output.
• 4 oz. Product simulator bottle with glass beads.
Model MPS HT Documentation:
MPS HT 2-4-Probe - Pricing and Options
MPS HT 2-4-Probe - Brochure/Specs
Warrany, Shipping and Return Info
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE