MPS HT Series: NIST Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Alert Notification and Data Logger Option.
MPS HT Series Product Overview.
NOTE: 5% Discount if you order by
September 30th, 2021!
- Easy-to-read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- NIST certificate can be provided.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alert status thresholds.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay periods.
- Alert condition/relay test feature.
- Built-in battery backup.
- System SPDT relay output.
- Retrievable min/max memory on display.
- E-mail notification of any sensor alert status condition.
- Optional integration into Model AMS Ethernet logging and alert status notification system.
MPS HT Series is a NIST calibrated and traceable temperature and humidity monitoring system with high/low alert status indication that can be configured with a minimum of 2 sensors and a maximum of 4 (using at least 1-temperature sensor and 1-humidity sensor).
The system is most often used in applications where room temperature and humidity must be continuously monitored with high accuracy and traceability (such as in basic research, pharma/biopharma and drug/vaccine development labs). Its inherent flexible design enables it to be used in a wide range of other applications as well.
Standard configuration temperature sensor range is between -100°C and +100° C. with a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C. and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. Other temperature sensors/ranges can be specified optionally.
Standard system humidity sensor operating range is within 5-95 % (non condensing) with an accuracy of +/-4%, a repeatability of +/-1%, within a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C. Other humidity sensors/ranges can also be specified optionally.
NOTE 1: An optional NIST certificate of calibration/traceability can be provided with each system. We also offer annual NIST calibration services.
NOTE 2: MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or can be optionally integrated into our AMS PC-based, Ethernet data logger and alert status notification system. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring and alert status indication to high-level Ethernet network data logging for further compliance documentation and/or SPC capability.
- For basic and applied medical laboratory research.
- For vaccine and drug development and storage.
- Within C02 Incubators.
- Within stability test chambers.
- Within seed germination and plant growth test chambers.
- In food storage cold rooms.
- Within buildings/server rooms (e.g., facilities management).
Available Standard Options:
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- 4-20 mA output.
- Voltage output.
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
Purchase Your System Now!