Remote Temperature & Humidity Monitor/Alarm with Complete
Ethernet Data Logger Integration.
MPS HT Series:
- Easy-to-read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay periods.
- Alarm/relay test feature.
- Built-in battery backup.
- System SPDT relay output.
- Retrievable min/max memory on display.
- E-mail notification of any alarm condition.
- Temperature sensor (1 minimum):
Standard range is
-100°C to +100°C
(-148°F to +212°F).
Full-scale resolution and accuracy is
0.1°, +/- 1%.
Readout: User selectable (°C or °F).
- Humidity sensor (1 minimum):
Standard range is 5-95% (non-condensing).
Accuracy and repeatability is
+/-4% and +/-1%.
Operating temperature range is
-25°C to +85°C.
- Wireless and wired integratation into Model AMS remote Ethernet data logger and alarm notification system.
The MPS HT Series are remote wireless and/or wired 2, 3 or 4 probe systems for applications where temperature and humidity must be continuously monitored in real-time. The MPS HT Series can handle a minimum of 2 probes and a maximum of 4 (with at least 1-temperature probe and 1-humidity probe).
Standard sensor temperature range is between -100°C and +100° C. with a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C. and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. (other temperature sensors can be specified). The standard humidity sensor probe operates in an atmospheric range of 5-95 % (non condensing) with an accuracy of +/-4% and a repeatability of +/-1% within a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C (once again, other humidity sensors can be selected for use).
NOTE: MPS HT systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode AND/OR be integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system (with wired and/or wireless data transfer). This allows you to choose (at any time) between basic "real-time" monitoring or remotely logged network data collection and analysis capability. The latter enables you to meet Federal and State safety compliance guidelines and to carry out statistical process control.
Also, since data portability and security are important for most users, we do NOT lock you into a cloud storage solution as an up-sell. There are many SaaS solutions available and we allow you to make this important decision based on your needs. See the pricing PDF link below for additional probe and option configurations.
• C02 incubators.
• Operating rooms.
• Biopharmaceutical and stability test chambers.
• Seed germination and plant growth testing.
• Protein crystal growth.
• Server rooms.
• Food storage cool/cold rooms.
• For buildings and server rooms (facilities management).
• Auto Dialer (dials to a telephone/pager and provides alarm notifications at a user-set alarm level).
• Wi-Fi operation.
• 4-20 mA output.
• Voltage output.
• 4 oz. Product simulator bottle with glass beads.
Model MPS HT Documentation:
MPS HT 2-4-Probe - Pricing and Options
MPS HT 2-4-Probe - Brochure/Specs
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE