2-4-Channel, MPS HT Series: Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Alarm Status Notification and Ethernet Data Logger Option.
MPS HT Series Product Information.
- Easy-to-read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- Optional NIST calibration certificate.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alarm status thresholds.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay periods.
- Alert condition/relay test feature.
- Built-in battery backup.
- System SPDT relay output.
- Retrievable min/max memory on display.
- E-mail notification of any sensor alert status condition.
- Optional integration into Model AMS Ethernet logging and alert status notification system.
MPS HT Series is a multi-channel NIST calibrated and traceable temperature and humidity monitoring system with high/low alarm status indication. It can be configured with a minimum of 2 sensors and a maximum of 4 (using at least 1-temperature sensor and 1-humidity sensor).
The system is most often used in applications where room temperature and humidity must both be continuously monitored with high accuracy and traceability (such as in basic research, pharma/biopharma and drug/vaccine development labs, etc.). Its inherent flexible design enables it to be used in a wide range of other applications as well.
Standard configuration temperature sensor range is between -100°C and +100° C. with a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C. and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. Other temperature sensors/ranges can be specified optionally.
Standard system humidity sensor operating range is within 5-95 % (non condensing) with an accuracy of +/-4%, a repeatability of +/-1%, within a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C. Other humidity sensors/ranges can be specified optionally.
NOTE 1: An optional NIST certificate of calibration/traceability can be provided with each system. We also offer annual NIST calibration services.
NOTE 2: The system can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or optionally integrated into our AMS remote PC-based, Ethernet network data logger/alert notification software. This configuration allows network-level data logging for process documentation, compliance and SPC.
- For medical and pharma laboratory research.
- For vaccine and drug development/storage.
- For C02 Incubators.
- For stability test chambers.
- For seed germination and plant growth test chambers.
- For food storage cold rooms.
- For buildings/server rooms (e.g., facilities management).
Available Standard Options:
- Auto Dialer: (Model AD 2000) Dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- 4-20 mA output.
- Voltage output.
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
Purchase Your System Now!