Model TC 12: Product Information
- Easy-to-read angled display.
- Rapid response time (~30-seconds).
- NIST "Certificate of Calibration" is shipped with unit.
- Conforms to 5.6.5 "transport compliance."
- CAP TRM42470 compliant.
- Temp range: 0°C to +40°C.
- Resolution: 1°C.
- Accuracy: +/- 1°C.
- Includes battery backup for easy portability.
The Model TC 12 is a highly specialized flat bed temperature verification system that helps laboratory personnel rapidly determine the temperature of packaged red blood cells, plasma and other materials when they're being removed and replaced from cold storage refrigerators. Through its flat base with embedded temperature indicator, packaged samples are placed onto its surface and their temperature can by determined accurately and non-invasively within 30-seconds.
- Validating the temperature of packaged thawed plasma and red blood cells.
- Checking the temperature of packaged materials being returned to refigerators.
- Checking of red blood cell temperature prior to return to refrigeration from the operating room.
- Quality control of normal blood bank product procedures.
- Verification of blood products received by a blood bank.
TC 12 Temp Check Documentation:
Model TC 12 Temp Check - Pricing
Model TC 12 Temp Check - Brochure
Model TC 12 Temp Check - Manual
TO MAIN PRODUCT LISTING PAGE