MPS Series: NIST 2-8 Sensor Temperature Monitor with Alert Notification and Data Logger Option.
MPS Series Product Information.
NOTE: 5% Discount on Orders through August 31st, 2021!
- Continuously monitors up to eight (8) temperature sensors.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- NIST certificate provided.
- Easy to read backlit 128 x 64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alert condition set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Built-in battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Minimum and maximum condition display.
- Email notification of high/low alert conditions.
- Optional integration with our Model AMS monitoring, logging and alert system.
The MPS Series is a dedicated multi-probe NIST calibrated/traceable temperature monitor with high/low deviation alert notification (and optional data logger functionality) that continuously collects data from 2 to 8 sensor probes.
MPS Series systems are designed for use in demanding lab research applications, medical cold storage, food storage, vaccine/biologics cold storage, industrial manufacturing and many other applications. The system is easy to setup and very intuitive to operate. Once your sensors have been optimally positioned, you can confidently monitor your system and/or process with optimal precision.
The MPS Series has two versions:
Version 1: Designated as an MPS 2, MPS 3 or an MPS 4 (for 2, 3 or 4 sensor probes respectively). These versions offer real-time monitoring and high/low condition alert notification of each sensor. A humidity sensor may be added as an option to one temperature sensor probewith this version.
Version 2: Designated as an MPS 2 through MPS 8 probe (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 temperature probes respectively). This version is designed to measure, monitor and provide high/low temperature deviation alerts and using temperature sensors only (see typical probe types and operating ranges in the pricing document below). Standard sensors in this version provide a full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degree C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. and has (1) relay output.
NOTE 1: A NIST certificate of calibration/traceability is provided with each shipped system. We can also conduct yearly NIST calibration of your system if you cannot do so yourself.
NOTE 2: Both versions can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or can be optionally integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based, Ethernet network data logger/alert notification system. This configuration allows you to integrate network-level data logging for compliance documentation and SPC.
- Within laboratory refrigerators/freezers used in cold storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive biological materials.
- Within blood bank and hospital cold storage systems for whole blood and plasma storage.
- Within industrial inline furnaces and batch ovens.
- Within walk-in coolers used in restaurants and grocery stores.
- Within buildings (for facilities maintenance).
- To monitor industrial manufacturing line equipment and processes
- For ANY appication where NIST temperature calibration and traceability are required.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide high or low temperature deviation notification whenever set levels are triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "T") with 3-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available)..
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "K") with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available).
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- Humidity sensor.
- Pressure switch.
- Magnetic door switch.
- 4 to 20 mA input and output.
- Voltage input.