Multi-Probe Monitor Alarm System
Ethernet Data Logging Integration.
MPS Series Monitor/Alarm Systems:
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE
- Use up to eight temperature sensors.
- Easy to read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable hi/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Min/max condition display.
- E-mail notification of alarm conditions.
- Ethernet integration into Model AMS Alert Monitoring/Logging/Alarm Systems.
The MPS Series is a continuous multi-probe/multi-sensor a monitoring system used to track and alarm notify you of various environmental conditions in research/medical labs, blood banks, pharmaceutical cold storage, and other applications.
One MPS Series version enables 2-4 probes of your choice to monitor and alarm for virtually ANY combination of environmental condition in real-time. The unit is easily customized to monitor different probe types for a variety of applications.
Product Version 1: MPS 2 through 4 (e.g., 2, 3 or 4 probes). This version provides real-time process monitoring and alarm indication using 2-4 temperature sensors (of your choosing). System are typically customized for combinations of temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or air flow. This version offers up to 4 relay outputs.
Product Version 2: MPS 2 through 8 (e.g., 2 through 8 sensor probes). This version is designed to measure temperature only within a user-specified range (see typical probe types and operating ranges in the pricing link below). It also has (1) relay output. This version provides full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degree C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C.
NOTE 1: MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode AND/OR be integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system. This allows you to choose (at any time) between basic "real-time" monitoring or remotely logged network data collection and analysis capability. The latter enables you to meet Federal and State safety compliance guidelines and to carry out statistical process control.
NOTE 2: All MPS Series Systems are easy to setup and operate once all probes have been positioned properly for your application.
• Refrigerator and freezer blood/plasma, virus and biogenic cold storage monitoring.
refrigerator/freezer cold storage monitoring.
• Perishable food storage monitoring within walk-in coolers (e.g., used in restaurants and grocery stores).
• Maintaining proper conditions within buildings and servers rooms (e.g., facilities maintenance).
• Industrial manufacturing process monitoring, alarm indication and data logging with varied sensor types (e.g., for complete process documentation and SPC process enhancement needs).
• Auto Dialer: Dials to a telephone/pager and provides alarm notifications whenever a user-set alarm level is triggered.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type T" with 2.5-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type K" with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• 4 ounce "Product Simulator Bottle" with glass beads.
• Humidity sensor.
• Pressure switch.
• Magnetic door switch.
• 4 to 20 mA input and output.
• Voltage input.
Model MPS Documentation:
MPS Series - Pricing and Options
MPS Series - Brochure and Specs
MPS Series – Manual
Warranty, Shipping and Return Info
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE