MPS Series: Multi Sensor NIST Temperature Monitor Alarm with Data Logger Option.
MPS Series Product Information.
- Continuously monitors up to eight (8) temperature sensors.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- NIST certificate provided.
- Easy to read backlit 128 x 64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable hi/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Built-in battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Minimum and maximum condition display.
- Email notification of alarm conditions.
- Optional integration to Model AMS monitoring, logging and alarm notification system.
The MPS Series is a dedicated multi-probe NIST calibrated/traceable temperature monitor/alarm system (with optional data logger functionality). This family of systems continuously and simultaneously collects 8 probes of real-time sensor data while providing alarm notification based on user-designated out-of-tolerance conditions.
MPS Series systems are designed for use in demanding lab research applications, blood bank cold storage, food and vaccine (biomaterial) cold storage, in industrial manufacturing and many other applications. They are easy to setup and very intuitive to operate. Once your sensors have been optimally positioned, you can confidently monitor your system and/or process with optimal precision.
The two versions of the MPS Series include:
Version 1: This version is designated either an MPS 2, MPS 3 or an MPS 4 (2, 3 or 4 sensor probes respectively). "Typically configured," this version provides real-time simultaneous monitoring/alarm indication of up to four temperature sensors. A humidity sensor can also be added into the mix as an option.
Version 2: Designated as an MPS 2 through MPS 8 probe (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 temperature probes). This version is designed to measure, monitor and alarm with temperature sensors only (see typical probe types and operating ranges in the pricing link below). This version provides a full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degree C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. and has (1) relay output.
NOTE 1: A NIST certificate of calibration/traceability is provided with each shipped system.We also can conduct yearly NIST calibration of your system if you cannot do so yourself.
NOTE 2: Both versions can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or can be optionally integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based, Ethernet network data logger/alarm system. This configuration allows you to go to integrate network-level data logging for compliance documentation and SPC.
- Within laboratory refrigerators/freezers used in cold storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive biological materials.
- Within blood bank and hospital cold storage systems for whole blood and plasma storage.
- Within industrial inline furnaces and batch ovens.
- Within walk-in coolers used in restaurants and grocery stores.
- Within buildings (for facilities maintenance).
- To monitor industrial manufacturing line equipment and processes
- For ANY appication where NIST temperature calibration and traceability are required.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide alarm notification whenever a set alarm level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "T") with 3-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available)..
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "K") with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available).
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- Humidity sensor.
- Pressure switch.
- Magnetic door switch.
- 4 to 20 mA input and output.
- Voltage input.