- Easy to read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Min./max. condition display.
- E-mail notification of alarm conditions.
MPS Series systems are "stand-alone," multi-probe WiFi and/or wired monitoring systems (with built-in alarm indication) that can monitor temperature conditions within refrigerators & freezers, within food storage walk-in coolers, and can be configured with multiple-sensor types for use in commercial building/server room and industrial manufacturing monitoring.
Version one - MPS 2 through 4 (e.g., 2, 3 or 4 probes). This version provides real-time monitoring and alarm indication for any combination of temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or air flow. It also includes up to (4) relay outputs.
Version two - MPS 2 through 8 ( e.g., 2 through 8 sensor probes). This version is designed to measure temperature-only within a specified temperature range (see available probe types and operating ranges in the pricing link below). It also has (1) relay output. This version provides full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degree C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C.
NOTE 1: All MPS Series Systems are easy to setup and operate once all probes have been positioned properly for your application.
NOTE: Both versions can be used as "stand-alone" systems, AND LATER be integrated into our AMS, PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system via wireless and/or wired data connection. This allows you to grow one (or more) units into a complete SPC solution.
• Refrigerator and freezer blood/plasma and biogenic cold storage.
refrigerator/freezer cold storage.
• Perishable food storage within walk-in coolers (e.g., for restaurants and grocery stores).
• Maintaining proper conditions within buildings and servers rooms (facilities maintenance).
• Industrial manufacturing process control monitoring, alarm indication and data logging with varied sensor types (e.g., complete SPC).
• Auto Dialer: Dials to a telephone/pager and provides alarm notifications whenever a user-set alarm level is triggered.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type T" with 2.5-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type K" with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• 4 ounce "Product Simulator Bottle" with glass beads.
• Humidity sensor.
• Pressure switch.
• Magnetic door switch.
• 4 to 20 mA input and output.
• Voltage input.
• Wi-Fi operation.
Model MPS Documentation:
MPS Series - Pricing and Options
MPS Series - Brochure and Specs
MPS Series – Manual
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE