MPS Series: Multi Channel Monitor/Alarm with Data Logger Integration Option.
MPS Series Product Information.
- Accepts up to eight (8) temperature sensors.
- Easy to read backlit 128 x 64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low temperature alarm indication setpoints.
- Adjustable initial alert delay and relay delay set points.
- Battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Minimum and maximum condition display.
- Email notification of high/low alert conditions.
- Optional integration into Model AMS Ethernet logging and alert status notification system.
The MPS Series is a multi-channel temperature monitoring and alarm indication system used to acquire all data in real-time and provide alert status indication of any out-of-tolerance conditions. The system is used most often in research laboratories, blood banks, pharmaceutical development, vaccine development, industrial manufacturing and other applications.
MPS Series systems are easy to setup and intuitive to operate once all sensor probes have been properly positioned for your application. Two system versions enable a wide range of operating capabilities.
Standard Product Version 1: The MPS 2-4 probe versions (e.g., 2, 3 or 4 total sensors) provide real-time process monitoring and alert status indication for 2-4 temperature sensors. The version can also be customized for various sensor combinations and offers up to 4 relay outputs.
Standard Product Version 2: For dedicated temperature monitoring needs, the MPS Series is also offered in 2-8 probe configurations (e.g., 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 sensors)that offer alert status indication and operate within a user-determined range (see typical probe types and operating ranges in the pricing link below). This configuration has full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degrees C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. and has (1) relay output.
NOTE 1: MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode and can be optionally configured to be integrated into our AMS PC-based, Ethernet data logger and alarm status notification system. This allows you to go from "real-time" monitoring and alert status indication to high level Ethernet network data logging for compliance documentation and/or SPC capability.
- Laboratory refrigerator/ULT freezers and walk-in coolers in restaurants and grocery stores.
- Maintaining proper environmental conditions within buildings and servers rooms (facilities maintenance).
- Industrial manufacturing monitoring, alarm indication and data logging with varied sensor types for process documentation and SPC process enhancement.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide sensor deviation notification whenever a set alarm status level is triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "T") with 3-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available)..
- Ungrounded thermocouplec (type "K") with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available).
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- Humidity sensor.
- Pressure switch.
- Magnetic door switch.
- 4 to 20 mA input and output.
- Voltage input.