Multi-Probe Monitor, Hi/Low Alarm System with Complete
Ethernet Data Logger
MPS Series Monitor/Alarm Systems:
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE
- Use up to eight temperature sensors.
- Easy to read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable hi/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Min/max condition display.
- E-mail notification of alarm conditions.
- Wireless and wired integratation into Model AMS remote Ethernet data logger and alarm notification system.
The MPS Series is a continuous wifi and/or wired, multi-probe/multi-sensor a monitoring system used to track and alarm notify you of various environmental conditions in medical, blood bank, laboratory research, pharmaceutical cold storage, and other applications.
One MPS Series version enables 2-4 probes of your choice to monitor and alarm for virtually ANY combination of environmental conditions, and in real-time.
A special version enables 2-8 sensors of temperature monitoring for refrigerators and freezers within labs, blood banks, hospitals, walk-in restaurant food coolers, buildings, server rooms and more. Frankly, the MPS Series is so flexible because it is so easily customized to monitor and alarm using many different probe types.
Version one - MPS 2 through 4 (e.g., 2, 3 or 4 probes). The standard version provides real-time process monitoring and alarm indication using 2-4 temperature sensors (of your choosing). System are typically customized for combinations of temperature, humidity, pressure, voltage and/or air flow.. This version offers up to (4) relay outputs.
Version two - MPS 2 through 8 (e.g., 2 through 8 sensor probes). This version is designed to measure only temperature within a user-specified range (see typical probe types and operating ranges in the pricing link below). It also has (1) relay output. This version provides full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degree C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C.
NOTE 1: Both version MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode AND/OR be integrated into our AMS, remote PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system (with wired and/or wireless data transfer). This allows you to choose (at any time) between basic "real-time" monitoring or remotely logged network data collection and analysis capability. The latter enables you to meet Federal and State safety compliance guidelines and to carry out statistical process control.
Also, since data portability and security are important for most users, we do NOT lock you into a cloud storage solution as an up-sell. There are many SaaS solutions available and we prefer to allow you to make this important decision based on your needs.
NOTE 2: All MPS Series Systems are easy to setup and operate once all probes have been positioned properly for your application.
• Refrigerator and freezer blood/plasma, virus and biogenic cold storage monitoring.
refrigerator/freezer cold storage monitoring.
• Perishable food storage monitoring within walk-in coolers (e.g., used in restaurants and grocery stores).
• Maintaining proper conditions within buildings and servers rooms (e.g., facilities maintenance).
• Industrial manufacturing process monitoring, alarm indication and data logging with varied sensor types (e.g., for complete process documentation and SPC process enhancement needs).
• Auto Dialer: Dials to a telephone/pager and provides alarm notifications whenever a user-set alarm level is triggered.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type T" with 2.5-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type K" with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• 4 ounce "Product Simulator Bottle" with glass beads.
• Humidity sensor.
• Pressure switch.
• Magnetic door switch.
• 4 to 20 mA input and output.
• Voltage input.
• Wi-Fi operation.
Model MPS Documentation:
MPS Series - Pricing and Options
MPS Series - Brochure and Specs
MPS Series – Manual
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE