MPS Series Monitor/Alarm Platform:
- Up to eight temperature sensors.
- Easy to read backlit 128x64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low alarm set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Battery backup operation.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Min./max. condition display.
- E-mail notification of alarm conditions.
The MPS Series is a multi-probe/multi-sensor "stand-alone" product platform used for continuous real-time wifi and/or wired process monitoring and alarm indication of various environmental conditions. One version of this platform enables 2-4 probes of your choice to monitor literally ANY environmental conditions in real-time. The second version enables 2-8 temperature sensor probes for monitoring multiple locations within multiple lab/hospital refrigerators/freezers, within test and food storage cool rooms, walk-in coolers, buildings, server rooms - and more. Because the MPS Series can be so easily customized to operate with different probe types, it truly can be used for literally ANY continuous monitoring application.
Version one - MPS 2 through 4 (e.g., 2, 3 or 4 probes). The standard version provides real-time process monitoring and alarm indication using 2-4 temperature sensors (or your choosing). System variants are typically customized for combinations of temperature, pressure, voltage, air flow and humidity. This version offers up to (4) relay outputs.
Version two - MPS 2 through 8 ( e.g., 2 through 8 sensor probes). This version is designed to measure temperature-only within a specified temperature range (see available probe types and operating ranges in the pricing link below). It also has (1) relay output. This version provides full-scale temperature resolution of 0.1 degree C. with an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C.
NOTE 1: Both version MPS Series systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode AND/OR be integrated into our AMS, PC-based Ethernet network data logger/alarm notification system (using wired and/or wireless connections). This allows you to choose (at any time) between basic monitoring and alarm notification versus full remote network data logging and analysis (to meet Federal and State safety compliance guidelines and carry out statistical process control).
Also, since data portability and security are important for most users, we do NOT lock you into a cloud storage solution as an up-sell. There are many SaaS solutions available and we prefer to allow you to make this important decision based on your needs.
NOTE 2: All MPS Series Systems are easy to setup and operate once all probes have been positioned properly for your application.
• Refrigerator and freezer blood/plasma, virus and biogenic cold storage.
refrigerator/freezer cold storage.
• Perishable food storage within walk-in coolers (e.g., those used in restaurants and grocery stores).
• Maintaining proper conditions within buildings and servers rooms (e.g., facilities maintenance).
• Industrial manufacturing process control monitoring, alarm indication and data logging with varied sensor types (e.g., for complete SPC).
• Auto Dialer: Dials to a telephone/pager and provides alarm notifications whenever a user-set alarm level is triggered.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type T" with 2.5-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• Ungrounded Tc, "Type K" with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead.
• 4 ounce "Product Simulator Bottle" with glass beads.
• Humidity sensor.
• Pressure switch.
• Magnetic door switch.
• 4 to 20 mA input and output.
• Voltage input.
• Wi-Fi operation.
Model MPS Documentation:
MPS Series - Pricing and Options
MPS Series - Brochure and Specs
MPS Series – Manual
BACK TO PRODUCT LISTING PAGE