Multi Channel NIST Traceable 8-Channel Temperature Monitor/Alert Notification System with Data Logger Option.
MPS Series Multi-Channel Product Information.
- Continuously monitors up to eight (8) temperature sensors.
- NIST calibrated/traceable sensors and system.
- NIST certificate provided.
- Easy to read backlit 128 x 64 graphic display.
- Bi-color status LED for each probe.
- User adjustable high/low temperature alert condition set points.
- Adjustable initial alarm delay and relay delay set points.
- Built-in battery backup system.
- SPDT relay output for each probe (up to 4).
- Minimum and maximum temperature displayed.
- Email notification of high/low alert condition.
- Optional integration with our Model AMS logging and alert notification system.
The MPS Series is a multi-channel temperature monitoring system (configurable with 2 to 8 temperature probes) and is NIST calibrated and traceable. The system includes user-adjustable high/low temperature deviation alert notification and can be optionally integrated into our Ethernet LAN data logging/monitoring software option.
MPS Series systems are designed for demanding use in ULT freezer lab vaccine/biologics cold storage, blood/plasma cold storage, and food processing/cold storage applications. Best of all, they are very easy to setup and intuitive to operate. Once your sensors are optimally positioned, you can confidently monitor your process safely and with precision.
The MPS Series has two versions:
Version 1: Designation - MPS 2 through MPS 8 probe (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 total temperature probes respectively). This version is designed to continuously measure, monitor and provide high/low temperature deviation alerts using temperature sensors only(see standard probe types and operating ranges in the pricing document below). Standard temperature sensors in this version have a full-scale resolution of 0.1 degree C., an accuracy of +/- 0.2 degrees C. and have (1) relay output.
Version 2: Designation - MPS 2, MPS 3 or an MPS 4 (for 2, 3 or 4 sensor probes respectively). These versions offer real-time monitoring and high/low condition alert notification of each sensor - along with one optional humidity sensor in place of one temperature sensor.
NOTE 1: A NIST certificate of calibration is provided with each shipped system. We can also conduct yearly NIST calibration of your system if you cannot do so yourself.
NOTE 2: Both version systems can be used in a "stand-alone" mode or optionally integrated into our AMS remote PC-based, Ethernet network data logger/alert notification software. This configuration allows network-level data logging for documentation and SPC.
- Within laboratory refrigerators/freezers used in cold storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive biological materials.
- Within blood bank and hospital cold storage systems for whole blood and plasma storage.
- Within walk-in coolers used in restaurants and grocery stores.
- Within industrial in-line furnaces and batch ovens.
- For monitoring of industrial manufacturing equipment and processes
- For use wherever NIST temperature calibration and traceability are required.
- Auto Dialers (Models AD 2000 and AD 2001): System dials a phone/pager to immediately provide high or low temperature deviation notification whenever set levels are triggered.
- Remote Alarm Delay Module (Model ADM 215 with Audible & Visual Alarm Indication).
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "T") with 3-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available)..
- Ungrounded thermocouple (type "K") with 6-inch stainless steel sheath and 10-foot lead (custom lengths available).
- 4-ounce product thermal mass simulator bottle (filled with glass beads).
- Humidity sensor.
- Pressure switch.
- Magnetic door switch.
- 4 to 20 mA input and output.
- Voltage input.